background

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy

What can I say... I am Happy...

Yes we were struck twice with diagnosis  we didn't expect, we didn't want, we didn't imagine.
Life has made us adapt to our very particular situation. We face many unexpected responses from people.
We lost some friendships, we got stronger with some others and we gained new friends too.

We Deal with life one day at the time because that's the only way to do it and we enjoy all of it.

I have a great husband who helps me every day to be a better mom, I do hope he thinks I made him a better husband and dad.

We balance each other every time we get out of control. I'm messy, he's organized. I'm strict, he's flexible I'm all hugs and kisses... so does he!
He works so I can stay home and care for Gabby and her multiple doctors appointments, therapy sessions, sport activities and more....

But still. at the end of the day he's there. We laugh together, we cry together. we hope together. We plan together.
We fight like any one else.... sometimes he's right.... but he knows I'm always right.!
He spoils her so much!!!! and I love him for that.
He spoils me so much too.... and I adore him even more every day.

Yeah.. we got hit twice.... but so far we are stronger.... and I'm happy.... very Grateful to God for sending him my way...




No comments:

Post a Comment