background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It feels great....

To see your little one so confident when she is finally doing something alone...
Last year her aide had to come to open the car door and hold her hand to guide her into her classroom..

Now.. Miss Gabby not only walks independently but knows which one is her classroom and follows her morning routines...
Specially since most mornings we are late to school....
So she waves Hi to the girls in the administration room... then she waits for me to sign her in... waits for me to put her glasses on.... waves bye bye... and If I'm lucky she even gives me a kiss....

Then she turns onto the hallway... and off she goes...
The secretary just calls her teacher and says.. Gabby is on her way... and they wait for her at the end of the hallway....
Best part... she is smiling and she waves Hi to anyone who passes by her....

yup... things like this makes my day so shiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment