background

Monday, December 3, 2012

New Milestone!!!!

Ok.. this might not  be a big deal for you... but for me it's wonderful.
Gabby is a very picky eater... don't get me wrong.. she LOVES to eat... I actually have to hide stuff from her.. but she doesn't try new food, new textures, new colors...

Today for the first time she came to the kitchen and check what I was making... ( a Pate).. (i couldn't find the fancy writing for that letter....)
So she stole a piece of chicken I was cutting.... and then... I offered a little of what I was making.. that it was basically mashed chicken with peppers.... so it was reddish...
and she open her mouth and ate it... SHE DID....

Well then I dared to try again and made her a sandwich.... She has never ever tried to eat one.. actually she sees one and pushes it away!!
SHE ATE half of it!!!!!

OMG... LOVE IT....
I adore this kid. Silly new things make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment