background

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 
There are so many times when you think kids like mine.. just "don't get it". We try for months and again and again showing them how to do something, teaching them to understand OUR world.  We try to make them leave THEIR world, and make them more "normal"...
Then one day "it" happens.. they surprise you doing whatever you have been trying to drill in their brains... and they do it so naturally like saying "duh... don't you know I know that???" don't you know I CAN do that?? or I shouldn't do that???"
So again... I should NEVER say.. she cant... she CAN DO ANYTHING she wants.
 It takes some time... it takes TONS of patience, but when it happens... the heaven opens, tears flow, you want to scream to the world how proud you are... They become Michael Phelps of the moment.
and mommy... well mommy is there... watching and knowing that no one cant tell her little girl she cant do it...
I love you Sunshine... I'm so very proud of you as always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment