background

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Routine...

Who does love routine? You know.. every day get up, eat your breakfast... go to school, do your afternoon activities, go to bed, and next day start all over again waiting for Friday so you know that over the weekend you can sleep in (maybe?) go to a birthday party, hang out with friends... just change a little bit from the boring monday - friday routine....
I guess for most this is it right??

for us.. totally the opposite... ROUTINE??? BRING IT ON!!!! we need it, we love it, we function with it...
Love to wake up with the same kid of hugs and kisses, and the same "good morning sunshine! time to go to school!" then the same breakfast ( sometimes we change our likes but pretty much waffles and milk)
and then off to school, to my lovely very well known hallways and classrooms, and well.. you know the routine of the school environment.
and then after school therapy that are the same ,
and then the well known night time where I get my bubble bath... and jump on Mommy's bed for a little tv... and then off to my own room in my own bed in my house.....

Comes Saturday.... OH OH... no school...!!!!! now what???? here I am after breakfast... with my backpack and mom says no Gabby we are not going to school.... and I know I have to go.... so If she is not taking me I should go by myself... So I open the door and go out....
So mommy comes running after me and stops me... but she doesn't get it.. I HAVE TO GO....
and she insists today i don't....
so after a lot of insisting I give up and go back inside with her...
and we try to do stuff,.. but I don't want to do them because I'm not at school... what does she think?? she;s a therapist now???
Uggh...
wait now that i want to play she wants to cook?? oh no... not happening... she has to play with me...
Fine I'll eat this ... not sure why it has those hideous carrots... but well.. I'll pretend...
Go out??? where do you want me to go???
whose house??? what's there??
I don't know this place, I don't like all these new people... to loud.. to crowded... where is the door?? I'm out of here... I don't want to stay with them...

And finally we go home... here I come to my room... safety... just as I like it...

To think tomorrow I"m going to school.... I heard mommy said No.. because it's Sunday... but I know she doesn't get it... tomorrow I'm going to school.....






No comments:

Post a Comment