background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

What if....

Have you ever though if something you did in your past.. would've have affected your present??

I mean.. I look at how my life turned out. The friends I have and had, the decisions I made, the paths that I took.. all were just driving me to this moment.

I am a God believer... I do think HE has draw a book or a road for us to follow... there are signs everywhere that guide us to where we are now... or where we were supposed to be.. and the choice is always ours to follow or not....

So... I think I did follow them... I loved my friends and I loved my jobs.... I love that I was able to take these decisions....
If i didn't maybe I wouldn't be the luckiest mom of Gabby.... She wouldn't be here today!..
I cant imagine what life would be if i wasn't made to be her mom....
Yes I get tired... Yes its hard.... but its so worth it...
Everyday I wake up to her voice is another blessed day,... Every new day is an opportunity to witness a miracle right here right now.

Im one lucky girl... who met the right guy to raise this wonderful girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment