background

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dia # 9 a picture...

How lovely is to have tons of pictures of our kids around the house, when it;s their birthday and they are blowing the candles, when they are using new clothes or new hair cut, and you turn to them and just say Smile for mommy!!!.. and there it is... that look and smile that you can easily capture and send on to your friends, family, you can frame it, use it in your Christmas cards....

I wish it could be that easy.... I haven't been able to take One picture that way in so long...
There might be a slight look, a crocked smile,  but most of the time I see annoyance to the camera...
So in order to take One usable picture to show everyone how proud I am of her... I fill my camera with tons of shots looking for the one....
But when I find it... I do all of that.... Post it on Facebook, send it to all my family. and cover my walls with those pictures....

So if you ever get a picture of her and she is not smiling... Don't worry.. she is not mad... I just missed the smile between shots...

:)
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment