background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

For another Gaby. Gaby Molina

As I wrote my previous post, I was about to delete the one from yesterday that I didn't even posted.
I was angry so the post didn't sound that nice to post finally.
Instead I want to write today about an amazing woman who shares the name with my daughter,
You see.. this month I have been posting about the good the bad and the hard about living with Autism and Down syndrome. But here is the truth. I LIVE WITH IT... meaning I have my daughter with me to live it, to cry about it, to enjoy it or even to go crazy with it.
My dear friend Gabriela Molina, cant do this now.
She has been a victim of domestic violence that ended when her husband took their 3 kids away from her and on top of that created a lie that landed her in jail while he took the kids away.. 11 months ago.

So while I can rant and complain and cry and be upsets about how hard it is to live with Gabby (my Gabby's) diagnosis, My friend cries because she cant have that now. She doesn't have her kids.

Mexico has a bad reputation when laws and power get combined.. It has been earned, if you have money, and friends in good places, you can get things done. Sadly this is  really a hard true.
I can say My friend Gaby whom I know since Middle school, has been a hard working independent woman.
She was the best in our class, always having the best grades, always there for all of her friends, impeccable attendance record, amazing questions to our teachers. She could be fun, smart, energetic, and knew when to draw the line when we wanted to be mischievous.
Everyone Loves her. we kept in touch for the longest time until life took us apart and facebook got us back together along with the rest of the class.
Last time I saw her she was radiant, full of life talking about her family and her then husband... little would we imagine... all was a lie... that she had to face every day.

Why do I post this now? because I would like to let my friends know about her, I want to help her find her kids and if I have one or two people who get to read my posts, maybe they will share this one.
We dont know where the kids are, but we know the father took them.
She thinks they could by now be in the USA or even Cuba ...
So  if you know anything, please go to her facebook page and help her find them

The site is in Spanish as everything happened in Mexico. But you never know.. the social media can do wonders this day.
Share if you can
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment